malibu: natural citrus
Happy. Carefree. Sun-kissed. This citrusy, plant-based scent is grounded in lemon, bergamot, and sandalwood.
what you get
- 1 reusable spray container
- 3 natural hand sanitizer refills (Malibu)
why you’ll love it
- Naturally effective: eliminates 99.9% of the most common germs and bacteria* with four plant-based ingredients
- 100+ sprays per refill: this concentrated, fine mist goes a long way — you only need one or two spritzes per use
- Zero waste refills
- Pocket sized for on-the-go use
- Fragranced with essential oils for a light, fresh scent that fades to neutral
- Accessible, twist-and-spray design — no messy liquids or spills
made with plants
- 70% ethyl alcohol from sugarcane
- Antioxidant-rich aloe vera fights free radicals
- Hydrating glycerin softens and hydrates skin
- Antimicrobial and balancing essential oils
- Synthetic fragrances
- Cruelty free
- 5% of each natural deodorant helps Take 3 for the Sea keep oceans clean through education, community clean ups, and inspiring everyone to find and take away 3 pieces of trash when they leave the great outdoors
- Made with a reusable plastic shell and forever-recyclable glass and aluminum refill vials
- No box packaging — we use 100% biodegradable bags made from plants
- Made in the USA in a socially and environmentally responsible factory
The numbers on this product are the global coordinates of Surfrider Beach in Malibu — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion, or where we live.
Just outside LA, Surfrider Beach is known for its natural California coastline, sunny breezes, and beautiful sunsets. It’s one of our favorite places to be (and close to where our hand sanitizer’s organic lemons are grown!).
how to use
- Twist spray bottle to open.
- Pull empty vial out of container.
- Place refill into container and twist closed.
- Recycle the empty vial and cap!
- Pocket-sized for on-the-go use
- 0.33 fl oz / 10ml per refill vial
- To prevent leaks, store the spray bottle in the closed and locked position
- Store in a cool, dry place
- *Eliminates 99.9% of the most common germs and bacteria based on testing performed using ASTM E2315 Standard
- **Made in a facility that also processes nuts and gluten