Each storage bag helps World Central Kitchen provide warm, chef-prepared meals to communities in crisis.
why you’ll love it
- 100% biodegradable
- Food and freezer safe
- Multi-use design: sturdy enough for re-use
how to use
- Store everything from sandwiches to travel-sized toiletries — simply seal and stash
- Toss in the trash or compost — but please don’t recycle or litter
- Do not use in the microwave, to store liquids, or to store items over 70℉ / 21°C
- For best performance, use within 6 months of purchase — these bags won’t last for hundreds of years like traditional plastics
- 100% biodegradable in landfills and industrial or home compost (may take up to one year for full decomposition)
- Zero microplastics
- 10% of each Glacier Bay storage bag helps World Central Kitchen provide chef-prepared meals to communities harmed by natural disasters or humanitarian crises — because a warm meal is more than a plate of food. It’s a sign that someone cares
- No box packaging — just reusable, biodegradable pouches
- Made in a socially and environmentally responsible factory
The numbers on this product are the global coordinates of Alaska’s Glacier Bay — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion, or where we live.
It’s also a reminder to take care of our planet. Glacier Bay is a glimpse into the Ice Age and the sacred, ancestral home of the Huna Tlingit. Yet, its dynamic history and wild landscape is warming and drying due to climate change, putting this wild wonder at risk.
- Non-toxic: SGS-tested to be BPA-free
- Medium: 16.5cm x 14.9cm / 6.5in x 5.87in