havana: natural spice
Open woods and natural spice. Grounded in cardamom, violet, vetiver, and cedarwood.
why you’ll love it
- Neutralizes tough odors
- Long lasting: ~120 uses
- Water-based formula goes on clear (no white marks!)
- Clean, plant-based ingredients
- Soothes and restores skin
- Minimal, gender-neutral scent and design made for everyone
made with plants
- DeoPlex neutralizes tough odors with a plant-based enzyme from natural sugarcane and advanced fermentation technology
- Tapioca starch naturally absorbs sweat and moisture
- Hydrating glycerin softens the outer layer of skin to reduce irritation
- Panthenol / vitamin B5 adds moisture and has a smooth feel
- Baking soda
- Vegan, cruelty free
- 5% of each natural deodorant helps Take 3 for the Sea keep oceans clean through education, community clean ups, and inspiring everyone to find and take away 3 pieces of trash when they leave the great outdoors
- Biodegradable and recyclable container — the responsibly harvested FSC-certified paper exterior is recyclable and biodegradable; the single protective plastic part is fully recyclable and made from 70% post-consumer recycled plastic
- No box packaging — we use 100% biodegradable bags made from plants
- Made in the USA in a socially and environmentally responsible factory
The numbers on this product are the global coordinates of Plaza de Armas in Havana, Cuba — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion, or where we live.
As Havana’s oldest square (dating back to the early 1520s), the cobble-stoned and palm-shaded Plaza de Armas is the historical heart of Havana — and the perfect starting place to explore this vibrant city known for its music, beaches, food, and architecture.
how to use
- Only apply (and reapply!) to clean, dry underarms — damp skin reduces effectiveness
- Making the switch from anti-perspirant to natural deodorant? We’re here to help. Unlike anti-perspirants, natural deodorants block odors instead of good-for-you sweat. But, you may need to detox first to get the most out of your natural deodorant. We first recommend using nothing for 1 to 2 weeks and exfoliating daily with a natural fiber scrubber to help remove anti-perspirant buildup from your pores. After this detox period, your body should be rebalanced and ready for natural deodorant!
Propylene Glycol, Water (aqua/eau), Sodium Stearate*, Tapioca Starch*, Saccharomyces Ferment*, Fragrance (Perfume), Glycerin*, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Triethyl Citrate (CitricAcid).
- 1.7oz / 48g
- Store in a cool, dry place
- **Made in a facility that also processes nuts and gluten