havana: natural spice
Open woods and natural spice. Grounded in cardamom, violet, vetiver, and cedarwood.
why you’ll love it
- Fast absorbing, non-sticky formula
- Protects and restores skin
- Minimal, accessible scent and design made for everyone
- Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) hydrates and smooths
- Vitamin C defends against damage
- Vitamin E firms skin
- Glycerin prevents moisture loss
- Cruelty free
- 5% of each hydrating hand cream helps Take 3 for the Sea keep oceans clean through education, community clean ups, and inspiring everyone to find and take away 3 pieces of trash when they leave the great outdoors
- Made from forever-recyclable aluminum and post consumer recycled plastic
- No box packaging — we use 100% biodegradable bags made from plants
- Made in the USA in a socially and environmentally responsible factory
The numbers on this product are the global coordinates of Playas del Este — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion, or where we live.
Running along the northern coast of Cuba’s vibrant city of Havana, Playas del Este is a 15 mile stretch of multiple sun-soaked Caribbean beaches — with more than enough sand and space for everyone to find a spot to relax, connect with nature, and meet up with friends.
how to use
Massage a dime-sized amount into hands until fully absorbed. Reapply as needed.
Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate**, Cetyl Alcohol**, Glyceryl Stearate*, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol**, PEG-6**, AMP-Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer**, PEG-40 Stearate*, Fragrance (Perfume), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol*, Ascorbyl Palmitate2 (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol**, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Caprylyl Glycol*, Sorbic Acid**, Sodium Hydroxide**
- 1.7oz / 50ml
- Tighten cap after use and store in a cool, dry place
- ***Made in a facility that also processes nuts and gluten