monaco: modern rose
A modern rose made for everyone. Grounded in rose, oud, patchouli, and mandarin.
why you’ll love it
- Fast absorbing, non-sticky formula
- Protects and restores skin
- Minimal, accessible scent and design made for everyone
- Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) hydrates and smooths
- Vitamin C defends against damage
- Vitamin E firms skin
- Glycerin prevents moisture loss
- Cruelty free
- 5% of each hydrating hand cream helps Take 3 for the Sea keep oceans clean through education, community clean ups, and inspiring everyone to find and take away 3 pieces of trash when they leave the great outdoors
- Made from forever-recyclable aluminum and post consumer recycled plastic
- No box packaging — we use 100% biodegradable bags made from plants
- Made in the USA in a socially and environmentally responsible factory
The numbers on this product are the global coordinates of the Princess Grace Rose Garden in Monaco — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, religion, race, or where we live.
With 100 year old olive trees and over 6,000 rose bushes, the Princess Grace Rose Garden was created by Prince Rainier III in memory of his wife Princess Grace — and can be accessed freely at any time of the day for a moment of quiet reflection and to appreciate the roses (and life) surrounding you.
how to use
Massage a dime-sized amount into hands until fully absorbed. Reapply as needed.
Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate**, Cetyl Alcohol**, Glyceryl Stearate*, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol**, PEG-6**, AMP-Acrylates/Vinyl Isodecanoate Crosspolymer**, PEG-40 Stearate*, Fragrance (Perfume), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol*, Ascorbyl Palmitate2 (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol**, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Caprylyl Glycol*, Sorbic Acid**, Sodium Hydroxide**
- 1.7 oz / 50ml
- Tighten cap after use and store in a cool, dry place
- ***Made in a facility that also processes nuts and gluten