tulum: fresh earth
Fresh earth and green woods. Grounded in lemon, patchouli, sage, and cedarwood.
why you’ll love it
- Neutralizes tough odors
- Long lasting: ~120 uses
- Water-based formula goes on clear (no white marks!)
- Clean, plant-based ingredients
- Soothes and restores skin
- Minimal, gender-neutral scent and design made for everyone
made with plants
- DeoPlex neutralizes tough odors with a plant-based enzyme from natural sugarcane and advanced fermentation technology
- Tapioca starch naturally absorbs sweat and moisture
- Hydrating glycerin softens the outer layer of skin to reduce irritation
- Panthenol / vitamin B5 adds moisture and has a smooth feel
- Baking soda
- Vegan, cruelty free
- 5% of each natural deodorant helps Take 3 for the Sea keep oceans clean through education, community clean ups, and inspiring everyone to find and take away 3 pieces of trash when they leave the great outdoors
- Biodegradable and recyclable container — the responsibly harvested FSC-certified paper exterior is recyclable and biodegradable; the single protective plastic part is fully recyclable and made from 70% post-consumer recycled plastic
- No box packaging — we use 100% biodegradable bags made from plants
- Made in the USA in a socially and environmentally responsible factory
The numbers on this product are the global coordinates of Playa Paraíso in Tulum, Mexico — a reminder that we’re all connected no matter our gender, race, religion, or where we live.
With sugar white sand, plenty of sun, and sparkling clear water, Playa Paraíso is one of our favorite public beaches in Tulum — a city filled with natural, historical, and archaeological wonders.
how to use
- Only apply (and reapply!) to clean, dry underarms — damp skin reduces effectiveness
- Making the switch from anti-perspirant to natural deodorant? We’re here to help. Unlike anti-perspirants, natural deodorants block odors instead of good-for-you sweat. But, you may need to detox first to get the most out of your natural deodorant. We first recommend using nothing for 1 to 2 weeks and exfoliating daily with a natural fiber scrubber to help remove anti-perspirant buildup from your pores. After this detox period, your body should be rebalanced and ready for natural deodorant!
Propylene Glycol, Water (aqua/eau), Sodium Stearate*, Tapioca Starch*, Saccharomyces Ferment*, Fragrance (Perfume), Glycerin*, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Triethyl Citrate (CitricAcid).
- 1.7oz / 48g
- Store in a cool, dry place
- **Made in a facility that also processes nuts and gluten